I have to say that it was absolutely perfect running weather, amazing company, and a great way to start Thanksgiving. It made me thing about the things in life that I am truly thankful for.
- My family. Near or far and anytime throughout the year.
- Benjamin Joseph. The only person who truly "gets me" and stands by me if I am laughing, crying, sneezing, running, or sleeping.
- My health and ability. I have learned (and have been told) that not everyone can, wants to, or is willing run 26.2 miles. This weekend I am going to accomplish this goal with some amazing women by my side.
- My running friends. Because these people REALLY know me in and out (if you are a runner, you know what I mean...), and are motivational, competitive, and encouraging all at the same time.
- My non-running friends. Because y'all have to listen to all this running nonsense! And you really do listen, even though you don't actually care. :)
- My co-workers. Because no-one one else has as much fun at work as we do. It truly is a pleasure to "work" with such talented people.
Anyway, that's enough sappiness for one day. I sincerely hope that you all have an amazing Thanksgiving with your family and/or friends.