Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Save the date - 4.13.13

Ben and I were able to book the talented Rebecca Dodson for our Save the Date photo shoot.  Rebecca is super creative, but works a full time job in addition to her photography business on the side.  I've been trying to work on some ideas, locations, props, etc...thanks to Pinterest, it's been pretty easy.  Here are a few of the ideas that we are thinking about incorporating:


BALLOONS!!  Ok, so obviously not pink...but how cool is that?!? (Don't tell me unless you think it is cool, ok?)


This idea is one of my favorites!  The shadow is a cardboard box with the dates cut out.  (Easy!)  




This one I think it pretty cute, especially for us - but not completely sold on it yet...  

I never realized how much work you really have to put in to these.  Do you dress casual or fancy? Change clothes? Locations to shoot? We are thinking about taking the photos at Black Bear Lodge, where we will be getting married.  But, we have also done a photo shoot at Ft. DeSoto that turned out awesome.

Anyway, this post has nothing to do with running.  Just thoughts that have been "running" through my head! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment