Monday, August 8, 2011

Thintervention Update! - 4 weeks to go

Since the whole move to Tampa in July, it's been a while since I have weighed myself.  There are specific rules for weigh ins (in my book):
  1. Morning weigh ins are the best! (preferably before breakfast)
  2. Always try to wear the same clothing
  3. Try to use the same scale to avoid discrepancies
  4. Try to weigh in on the same day of the week
  5. Take off as many items of clothes as physically (and legally) possibly
Tonight, after working all day, and swimming, I decided that it would be best to go ahead and weigh in today just to see where I am on this thintervention quest.  The YMCA pool actually closed for about two minutes while it rained really hard, but not before it soaked all my clothes and towel.

Regardless, I put on my wet clothes and hopped on that scale.  You got that?  Wet clothes, wet hair, and an entire day's worth of food.  And, guess what?  I'm down NINE pounds since Memorial Day.  NINE! Almost double digits.  Needless to say, I bounded right off that scale and beamed at EVERY single person I passed on the way out to the YMCA parking lot.

As Daniel Tosh would say - Boom! There goes the dynamite! :) :) :)  Happy Monday, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment