- Morning weigh ins are the best! (preferably before breakfast)
- Always try to wear the same clothing
- Try to use the same scale to avoid discrepancies
- Try to weigh in on the same day of the week
- Take off as many items of clothes as physically (and legally) possibly
Regardless, I put on my wet clothes and hopped on that scale. You got that? Wet clothes, wet hair, and an entire day's worth of food. And, guess what? I'm down NINE pounds since Memorial Day. NINE! Almost double digits. Needless to say, I bounded right off that scale and beamed at EVERY single person I passed on the way out to the YMCA parking lot.
As Daniel Tosh would say - Boom! There goes the dynamite! :) :) :) Happy Monday, Y'all!